Your International Counsel
If you operate in an international market you need lawyers who can be as effective managing international and cross-border issues as they are domestically.
The inconsistent legal landscape overseas can create difficulties for businesses that wish to expand while, at the same time, retaining a coherent brand, culture and suite of reliable processes. If you are faced with these challenges it can be difficult to manage legal demand and cost – and to move away from fire-fighting and pro-actively take a holistic view of trends per jurisdiction, region or globally in order to undertake necessary investment work.
Taylor Vinters has developed a legal model that helps businesses meet these challenges.
In a nutshell, and in practical terms, our model is the provision of a consistent, commercial answer to any question (in any legal discipline) in any jurisdiction delivered how the client has asked it to be delivered. A key feature is consistency – of service (regardless of time zone or jurisdiction), of quality (regardless of question), of billing, of relationship management and of reporting.
A summary of our key features
- Access to a global legal resource through a single trusted point, run from our UK and Singapore offices;
- Quality, business-focused advice from experienced lawyers - at both Taylor Vinters and our partner firms;
- The ability and resource to provide cross-border, multi- or single-jurisdictional, regional or global support;
- Bespoke trends and financial reporting service dove-tailing into proactive investment work proposals and training;
- Alignment including targeting cost savings and seeking to hep the client 'police' local businesses;
- Proactive and personal account management built on a platform of our willing investment in the relationship;
- Flexible and scalable - we will not rigidly tell you our service must operate in a certain way. Preparation of documents and guidance designed to assist in managing legal demand and to bring consistency to the business.
Make an enquiry
Download the brochure
International Employment Law Update - March ...>
Welcome to our latest round up of developments in employment law around the world. This edition we have 51 countries reporting changes which ...Read more
Unique insights straight from the experts.