Our highly regarded Equity Capital Markets team has extensive experience advising on transactions and issues arising from being a publicly quoted company including:
- Initial public offerings (IPOs)
- Placings, rights issues, open offers and other secondary issues
- Takeover offers and schemes of arrangement
- Capital reorganisations and demergers
- AGM support services
- Corporate governance matters
- Ongoing obligations under the UKLA Listing Rules and the AIM Rules for Companies
- Minority shareholder transactions
- Shareholder activism
- Dual listings
- Employee share incentive arrangements
We advise over 20 quoted companies ranging from large FTSE 100 businesses to smaller, high-growth AIM companies. In addition, we have strong institutional relationships, working with many investments banks, sponsors, nominated advisers, brokers, underwriters and other financial advisers.
We have a specific focus on AIM and small and mid-cap issuers on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange across a range of sectors, including technology, media, telecommunications and lifesciences. We advise many companies in their preparatory steps for an IPO and aim to demystify the process, helping them achieve their commercial goals, while ensuring a smooth transition from private ownership to life as a publicly traded company.
For more information call Ed on +44 (0)20 7382 8016 or email email@example.com
Full list of services
Click on the drop-down menu below to view our full list of services.
Make an enquiry
Proven, centrally co-ordinated international legal support.
Unique insights straight from the experts.