We’re different. That’s why we haven’t filled this page with a load of hype.
We don’t want to sell you stuff you don’t need. We want to help your organisation work well.
We’re specialists – as are you. By definition, if your organisation is sustainable, it must be unique. We want to find out more about you, and give you a chance to get to know us.
Our team of charity and education specialists are committed to understanding how you work and the kinds of pressures you are under.
We know that your bottom line is about your outcome – the money is a means to an end for you. You may not need a lawyer every day but when you do, you want to be sure you are investing wisely.
When it comes to major projects, in particular, you need to know that every angle is covered. That’s why our team is cross-disciplinary: you can draw on experts in charity law, employment, property, planning, commercial contracting and dispute resolution.
Our experience bears this out. To give some examples, we work with high-level charity and education clients and funders/donors, who are involved in:
- Strategic acquisitions and mergers
- Capital development projects
- Major donor fundraising and grants
- Commercial trading for revenue
- National corporate sponsorship programmes and cause-related marketing
- International expansion
- Board or executive team development and governance reviews
- Internal restructuring and process management
- Bids, tenders and procurement
- Joint ventures and collaborative relationships
- Social investment
We can also provide you with in-house resource, to equip your own team in dealing cost-effectively with legal issues. Here are the kinds of things we often talk about with our charities and education clients:
- Legal Health Check
- Good governance and trustee duties
- Trading, investments and subsidiaries
- Contract risk management
Unique insights straight from the experts.