Our team regularly advises on complex and high-value trust and probate disputes, acting for trustees, executors, beneficiaries and those omitted from benefitting from an estate or trust. We regularly work alongside the professional tax, trusts and estates team to provide a full service for contentious issues.
Our experience includes:
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975.
- Claims in respect of the validity of wills or other testamentary documents, including claims in respect of issues of capacity, undue influence and fraud.
- Disputes regarding the actions taken by executors in the discharge of their duties.
- A complex contentious probate claim involving five separate parties claiming against a multi-million pound estate.
- Acting on behalf of a professional executor in a claim against a previous executor accused of wrongdoing in the administration of an estate.
- Acting on behalf of a minor in a claim under the Inheritance (Provisions for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 with elements of the claim in multiple jurisdictions.
Make an enquiry
Unique insights straight from the experts.
Proven, centrally co-ordinated international legal support.