Jargon-free, prompt and offering sound strategic advice is what the planning, construction and development team prides itself on. With our personal approach and individual attention to each of our clients we ensure that your construction projects happen at the time and in the way you planned them.
We offer a fully integrated practice including:
- Submission of planning and listed building applications and appeals
- Certificate of lawfulness advice and applications
- Drafting and negotiating s106, s27 and s38 agreements
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) advice
- Tree preservation order advice
- Rights of way – footpath diversions, amendments to definitive maps
- Drafting contracts, appointments and warranties
- Arbitration and adjudication
- Construction disputes – dispute avoidance and dispute resolution
- Bonds and guarantees
We have a strong client base which includes PLCs, science parks, landed estates, leading developers, banks and private clients.
For more information call Helen Mutucumanara or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make an enquiry
Unique insights straight from the experts.
Full list of services
Click on the drop-down menu below to view our full list of services.
Proven, centrally co-ordinated international legal support.