Singapore: IP for Start-Ups: A Shield and a Sword to Rise Above Your Competition
In this tech-focused world, intellectual property (“IP”) and its protection is more important to new businesses than ever before.
IP rights not only reward creative and innovative businesses by adding value and protection but can also be used to defend against cybersquatters, counterfeiters and over-enthusiastic competitors.
Developing an IP strategy that includes due diligence, audits and proper management of your rights is important to support growth and minimise risk to your business and brand.
In this session, join our speakers as they introduce the fundamentals of IP rights and discuss key IP strategies for tech-focused start-ups.
- When: Friday 20 September, 15.00 to 16.00
- Venue: Block71 Singapore, Seminar room, 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #02-01, Singapore 139951
- Victoria Armstrong, Senior Associate, Taylor Vinters Via
- Chiara Accornero, Associate Legal Officer, WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center Office in Singapore
- Please visit Eventbrite to book.
Other events in the series
- Fund Raising for the Young (and Elder) Millennial Entrepreneur
- Just tell me what I need to know – Decoding basic comm tech, employment and personal data laws