With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018 now in force, it is likely that you have already considered the impact of the new data protection rules on your handling of HR data.
Have you found it tough to comply with the new data protection regime? Are you finding more employees exercising their data protection rights? Are there still aspects of your compliance efforts that you are unsure about? If you face any of these or similar issues, we can help.
Our experts can help you achieve and maintain data protection compliance more easily and cost effectively. We understand your needs as HR practitioners, and offer a full range of services including:
- A HR data audit.
- Documentation: updating employment contracts and revising (or implementing new) staff policies, including data protection, electronic communications, social media and meaningful records retention policies.
- Preparing, reviewing and/or introducing privacy notices and implementation procedures for your workforce.
- Advising on the data handling of all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Advising on all aspects of a data subject access request – for full details of our services, click here.
- Advising on handling new and enhanced employee rights.
- Implementing a personal data breach notification process and response plan.
- Preparing for, carrying out and recording data protection impact assessments.
- Staff training on data protection compliance and handling DSARs.
Data subject access requests
Whether you are experienced in dealing with Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs) or have just received your first following the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we can help you deal with it in an easy, quick and cost effective way.Find out more