In a region as culturally and legally diverse as APAC, managing a Reduction in Force (RIF) can be challenging.
This webinar examined the process requirements, cultural considerations and legal risks associated with carrying out a RIF in South Korea and Hong Kong, guiding the audience through the four key stages of our workflow roadmap. We also touched on how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted planned or ongoing RIFs in these countries.
Hosting and speaking at our webinar were:
- Host (UK): Dominic Wrench, Taylor Vinters
- Speaker (Hong Kong): Adam Hugill, Hugill & Ip
- Speaker (South Korea): Robert R. Flemer, Kim & Chang
- Speaker (South Korea): Hyun Jae Park, Kim & Chang
- Speaker (APAC secondee): Katie Allen, Taylor Vinters