Carolyn is responsible for the overall operational management of 30+ support staff companywide.
- Direct line management of 3 Team Leaders
- Working closely with the management team to ensure the strategic objectives are delivered
- Responsibility for planning resources, assessing any potential risk to service delivery and ensuring the performance and service delivery standards are achieved
- Project management of new initiatives and service improvements
- Employing ‘Lean/Six Sigma’ techniques to implement streamlined, smarter and more effective processes
- Developing effective cross-team relationships with key stakeholders to ensure an integrated and collaborative service is provided to the business
- Developing a strong, cohesive, well-informed and multi-skilled team
- Ensure all staff have effective annual reviews and individual development plans in place.
Carolyn has over twenty years’ experience of providing administration support, which includes working as a legal secretary. Immediately prior to joining Taylor Vinters, Carolyn spent six years at Mills & Reeve LLP, where she managed 30 secretaries in the Private Client and Real Estate groups.
Carolyn excels in the following areas:
- She is an excellent communicator
- She is client-focused and solutions-oriented
- She has a pragmatic approach
One thing you probably didn’t know about Carolyn is that she lived in Zimbabwe for 6 years.