I am a commercial lawyer working specifically in the commercial technology and outsourcing sector.
I take a commercial, no fuss, straightforward approach to all matters and negotiations and pride myself in being able to provide you with relevant commercial solutions for the specific matter and your specific business.
I am an international lawyer who is used to working globally over multiple timezones and in multiple jurisdictions on large, cross border commercial and outsourcing projects for multi-national companies.
My approach is to work with you as seamlessly as possible and to understand your business, so that I become as though part of your internal team, ensuring continuity and that your specific business approach is used in each matter and negotiation.
I joined Taylor Vinters in 2007 as a trainee. In 2009, I qualified into the Commercial Disputes team where I worked for 4 years, dealing with general commercial disputes and specialising in insolvency disputes. I enjoyed working with commercial contracts on a transactional basis and so moved across to the Commercial & Technology team in 2013 where I am now a Partner, based in London.
My particular expertise and specialisms include the following:
- Dealing with outsourcing projects with experience of working for both suppliers and customers
- Working for multi-national companies
- Dealing with and project managing international, global projects
- Dealing with the interplay between financial services regulations and technology companies in the FinTech space
- Negotiating complex commercial agreements
- Providing solutions and resolutions to commercial quasi-disputes
One thing you may not know about me is that I am a trained ballet dancer and have been dancing since the age of three.