I am an Associate with extensive IP experience, working in the Commercial and Technology team. I will help you get the most out of your business, and navigate you through complex areas of law, with clear, straightforward and easy to understand advice.
I joined Taylor Vinters in 2019 from a leading IP firm, advising an array of clients from FTSE 100 companies to smaller start-ups, on a broad range of both contentious and non-contentious IP and commercial issues relating to their business.
In particular, I can help you with:
- Trade Mark strategy, clearance, protection, watching and enforcement;
- Advice, protection and enforcement of your Registered and Unregistered Designs;
- Copyright and Database Rights advice and enforcement;
- Drafting, negotiating and enforcing an array of IP-focused, complex contracts and agreements; and
- Strategy, protection, advice and enforcement of your brand online.
I will provide you with tailored, commercially-focused advice based on your objectives, aiming to work as an extension of your team. I am always at the end of the phone to help you – no issue is too big or small.
In my spare time, you can find me sailing out on the Orwell and Blackwater rivers (sometimes capsizing in them), or spending time with my friends and family.