My experience in resolving intellectual property and commercial disputes spans more than a decade. In that time, I have advised some of the world’s leading businesses on a wide range of issues, from contractual disputes, ad-blocking and social media to online disputes, artificial intelligence and machine learning. I have been a UDRP Panellist at WIPO since 2014.
I have significant experience in copyright and trade mark law and in their application, together with data protection, to new technologies and the internet. I like working closely with my clients to help them move their business forward in any given scenario, wherever in the world they are based.
I qualified as a solicitor at international law firm Ashurst in 2006, where I focused my practice on the litigation, mediation and arbitration of IP/IT and internet-based disputes. I was admitted to the New York bar in 2010 and shortly thereafter joined the litigation team at Edwards Wildman and then Cooley. I joined Taylor Vinters in 2017.
I can advise you on a broad range of topics, including:
- Copyright, trade mark, patent and domain name issues;
- Matters involving fintech, luxury goods, software and the Internet;
- The intersection of older laws and new technology; and
- Legal and policy developments affecting the creative industries.
My goal is to ensure that you get the best outcome from whatever situation in which you find yourself, and my extensive in-house experience means I won’t waste your time. Rather, I will listen to you and will be responsive; I will answer your questions and explain why I think a specific course of action is best for you; and I will always pursue your interests with grit and determination.
If you would like an introductory chat to discuss any current or anticipated disputes in your business, please contact me by phone or by email and I’ll be delighted to discuss these with you.
Professional bodies and associations
- American Bar Association
- ICANN Intellectual Property Constituency
- Law Society Civil Justice Committee
- Law Society Intellectual Property Law Committee
- Society for Computers and Law
- World Intellectual Property Organization