I offer practical and commercial advice to ensure that your objectives are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
My experience includes advising across a wide array of sectors with significant experience in the financial services as well as in the life science and digital health sectors. I also work with a variety of start-ups and SMEs to facilitate their growth and maximise their potential.
My client base comprises employers (including multinationals) as well as employees. My advice covers any and all employment related issues covering both contentious and non-contentious matters.
I will take the time needed to understand your organisation and/or your personal situation as I believe that this is integral to achieving a successful relationship with you.
I joined Taylor Vinters in July 2019 joining from a leading West End law firm. I also have worked in house at a financial services company in Canary Wharf providing employment law advice to stakeholders both domestically and internationally. I qualified as a solicitor in 2013.
My practice covers the full spectrum of employment issues both on a domestic and international front.
My particular areas of expertise and interest include:
- Organisational restructures including relocation and collective redundancies
- TUPE and corporate acquisitions including cross border matters
- Drafting and advising on the enforceability of post termination restrictions
- Advising on HR processes such as disciplinary matters and grievances
- Managing senior executive exits and advising on settlement agreements
- Advising in relation to claims brought before the Employment Tribunal
- Drafting contractual documentation including employment contracts, handbooks as well as complex bonus and commission structures
I will discuss your issue with you and offer the support and advice you need to meet your objectives.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family. I have a young son who ensures we stay busy and active on the weekends. When I can, I also enjoy playing football and sometimes enjoy watching Arsenal.
If you have any employment related issues that you would like to discuss, please get in touch.
Professional bodies and associations
- The Law Society
- Employment Lawyers Association