As head of Taylor Vinters’ Real Estate team, I work closely with our commercial, charity, international and private wealth clients to ensure their physical property needs are aligned to their business plans and strategies.
I strive to inspire our clients’ confidence in both my own and my team’s technical ability, commercial common sense and dedication to getting deals done.
Experienced across a broad spectrum of property transactions, I specialise in complex landlord and tenant matters, and niche property investment and development work for entrepreneurial clients who are at the cutting edge of the property market.
I have a particular interest in the emerging prop tech and work tech markets, and their impact on the traditional property sector.
I trained with City firm Howard Kennedy and qualified into their commercial property team in 2007. I joined Taylor Vinters four years later as an Associate, becoming promoted to a partner and head of the Commercial Real Estate team in 2016.
I act for entrepreneurial clients wanting, developing, promoting and investing in space, especially:
- Complex landlord and tenant matters
- Providing investment and leasing advice for companies moving out of incubator spaces or taking additional space
- Providing legal assistance to world-leading technology business occupiers on developing their bespoke headquarter buildings
- Acting for owners and occupiers of science, technology and research parks regarding the property elements of their growth plans and their property management work
- Working closely with our charities team to help charities and their trustees grow their offering, restructure, sell and invest
- Resolving complex property ownership issues
- The acquisition, disposal and restructuring of property portfolios
- Secured financing and real estate finance.
I engage with my clients’ businesses and people to ensure I am fully integrated with them, so I can add value and satisfaction, and introduce them to opportunities outside the remit of their initial instructions. Clients have described me as “wise beyond her years and always provides fantastic, high-quality insight; her level of expertise is quite incredible” – Legal 500, 2018.
On a personal note, as a graduate in English Language and Literature, I really enjoy reading and going to the theatre.
Please contact me for an informal chat about how I and my team can help your business with its property needs.