As head of Taylor Vinters’ Real Estate team, I work closely with our commercial, charity, international and private wealth clients to ensure their physical property needs are aligned to their business plans and strategies.
I strive to inspire our clients’ confidence in both my own and my team’s technical ability, commercial common sense and dedication to getting deals done.
Experienced across a broad spectrum of property transactions, I specialise in complex landlord and tenant matters, and niche property investment and development work for entrepreneurial clients who are at the cutting edge of the property market.
I have a particular interest in the emerging prop tech and work tech markets, and their impact on the traditional property sector.
I trained with City firm Howard Kennedy and qualified into their commercial property team in 2007. I joined Taylor Vinters four years later as an Associate, becoming promoted to a partner and head of the Commercial Real Estate team in 2016.
I act for entrepreneurial clients wanting, developing, promoting and investing in space, especially:
- Complex landlord and tenant matters
- Providing investment and leasing advice for companies moving out of incubator spaces or taking additional space
- Providing legal assistance to world-leading technology business occupiers on developing their bespoke headquarter buildings
- Acting for owners and occupiers of science, technology and research parks regarding the property elements of their growth plans and their property management work
- Working closely with our charities team to help charities and their trustees grow their offering, restructure, sell and invest
- Resolving complex property ownership issues
- The acquisition, disposal and restructuring of property portfolios
- Secured financing and real estate finance.
I engage with my clients’ businesses and people to ensure I am fully integrated with them, so I can add value and satisfaction, and introduce them to opportunities outside the remit of their initial instructions. Clients have described me as “excellent” and “consistent, contactable and proactive” – Legal 500, 2017/ 2016.
On a personal note, as a graduate in English Language and Literature, I really enjoy reading and going to the theatre.
Please contact me for an informal chat about how I and my team can help your business with its property needs.