I am a personable, commercial and pragmatic lawyer who can provide you with strategic advice taking into account; how your business operates; your approach to risk; and ultimately, helping you achieve your objectives.
I take a pragmatic approach to all matters and issues and strive to provide you with strategic advice which not only take into account what you want to achieve, but also my knowledge of the market and the developments which are specific to your company sector.
I am interested in a diverse range of technology which ranges from research drones to software platforms based on machine learning, but my particular interest lies in life science technology and developments.
I joined Taylor Vinters in 2016 after studying Geography at York and heading back to my home city, Cambridge, to complete my law conversion. Two years after joining I qualified into the Commercial and Technology team in London in September 2018.
My particular experience means I can:
- deliver clear, pragmatic, commercial advice;
- understand the balance between risk and being commercial;
- understand your business, the sector you operate in and your needs;
- advise you on a broad range of issues such as:
– software as a service agreements;
– Licensing and intellectual property rights;
– The General Data Protection Regulation.
- help you negotiate commercial agreements and respond to tender requests.
I want to make sure that where you come to me with an issue or any other matter, I can help you find a solution which is commercial, to the point and enables me to get to know you and your business more.
In my spare time, I am a competitive hockey player and golfer with a handicap of 4.