Jackie is head of the entrepreneurial wealth team at Taylor Vinters (part of the MdR Group).
A nationally recognised family and divorce lawyer, Jackie leads the team across our Cambridge, London and Oxford offices.
“Jackie has an incredible ability to put clients at ease and get to the bottom of what their needs are and what drives them”
“She provides an exceptionally good service to clients. She’s very commercially savvy, intelligent and easy to deal with ” (Chambers & Partners UK 2023)
“Extremely committed, very astute, tough when necessary and great at helping clients make the right decisions”
“Accessible, open, honest and considered which builds trust “(Legal 500)
Jackie has established a reputation as a “go to “lawyer in complex or high value divorce cases. Having practised within full-service law firms throughout her career, Jackie’s commercial understanding and acumen combined with a naturally empathic and intuitive approach make her a popular choice with entrepreneurs, business owners, and partners in professional services firms.
Areas of specialism include:
- Acting for owner managers and family business owners across diverse sectors (tech, life sciences, finance, law, creatives, medics, media, agriculture) on divorce and financial disputes following relationship breakdown
- Collaborating with other professional advisers and commercial lawyers to provide strategic advice on protecting assets from relationship breakdown, (marital agreements and advising on corporate governance documents)
- Complex financial disputes and litigation
- Cross-border divorce, financial and child-related disputes
- Expertise in the collaborative model of dispute resolution and trained in mediation
- Acting for ex-pats in cases involving international assets
- Co-ordinating multi-disciplinary teams to protect the interests of owners and family managed businesses including landed estates
- Advising professional trustees and finance professionals
Professional bodies and associations
- Resolution accreditation (complex financial remedies, pensions, children law-private)
- Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL)
- Consistently ranked in Band 1 in Chambers & Partners and Hall Of Fame in Legal 500, leads a top tier team of family lawyers
- Citywealth: Leaders’ List & Top 20 Women in Private Wealth 2020
- Spears 500
- Trained in mediation and collaborative practice, Jackie is committed to alternative forms of dispute resolution being available to her clients in the right circumstances.
- Regularly invited to comment in the media on topical family law issues and delivers training to other professionals