Jackie is head of the entrepreneurial wealth team at Taylor Vinters.
A nationally recognised family and divorce lawyer, Jackie leads the team across our Cambridge, London and Oxford offices.
“excellent, extremely committed, very astute, tough when necessary and great at helping clients make the right decisions” ( Legal 500 – 2020)
Jackie has established a reputation as a “go to“ lawyer in complex or high value divorce cases. Having practised within full-service law firms throughout her career, Jackie’s commercial understanding and acumen make her a popular choice with entrepreneurs, business owners, and partners in professional services firms.
Areas of specialism include:
- Strategic advice on protecting assets from relationship breakdown, ( marital agreements)
- Supporting clients through divorce with particular expertise in complex litigation
- International divorce, financial and child-related disputes
- Negotiating cases on a collaborative or co-operative basis
- Acting for ex-pats in cases involving assets across many jurisdictions
- Co-ordinating multi-disciplinary teams to protect the interests of business clients
- Advising professional trustees and finance professionals
Professional bodies and associations
- Resolution accredited
- Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers ( IAFL)
- Top rankings as a team and individually in Legal 500 and Chambers UK
- Citywealth: Leaders’ List & Top 20 Women in Private Wealth 2020
- Spears 500
- Trained in mediation and collaborative practice, Jackie is committed to alternative forms of dispute resolution being available to her clients in the right circumstances.
- Regularly invited to comment in the media on topical family law issues and delivers training to other professionals