I specialise in advising on all aspects of domestic and international employment law and practice.
I am also a member of Taylor Vinters’ multi-disciplinary higher education team. The team advises a range of higher education providers, research institutes and learned societies on issues including: academic freedom of speech; academic staff engagement and intellectual property; governance and regulation; and research ethics and integrity.
I graduated from the University of Oxford in 2010 with first class honours and an exhibition in Literae Humaniores, before completing the GDL and LPC (both with distinction) in Manchester and London respectively.
I advise a wide range of clients on a mixture of contentious and non-contentious matters, both in the UK and across the globe. My expertise includes supporting clients on:
- multi-jurisdictional projects and international employment issues;
- employment contracts, consultancy and service agreements, and settlement agreements;
- employment litigation (including the defence of unfair dismissal, discrimination and whistleblowing claims);
- business restructuring and redundancies;
- restrictive covenants, confidentiality issues and team moves;
- data protection issues; and
- day to day HR management.
I can distil complex legal issues into easily understandable advice and provide commercial and pragmatic guidance to your business.
In my spare time, I enjoy travelling, going to see live comedy and reading.
I would be very happy to discuss the ways in which I can assist your business. Please feel free to get in touch, using the contact details above.
Professional bodies and associations
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association