I bring innovation and experiential opportunities to the world of learning and development.
I work with teams within Taylor Vinters to identify barriers to success and offer solutions to remove them. I am passionate about wellbeing in the workplace and I am always looking for volunteers to join our team of Wellbeing Warriors to look after our Tribe as part of our TVie wellbeing programme.
After a career supporting HR professionals in a PA role I came to Taylor Vinters as a float Team Assistant gaining experience in all areas of the firm. I moved into the HR team as an L&D Administrator before progressing to L&D Advisor and most recently L&D Manager.
I work with people and organisations to make great things happen and help people to thrive and realise their full potential by:
- Curating useful learning content to share with my Tribe
- Fostering a culture of continuous learning and development
- Promoting a coaching culture within the Firm
- Encouraging knowledge sharing across the business
- Liaising with training providers to ensure we are aware of the latest L&D offering
- Monitoring feedback and development reviews to ascertain training needs
- Collaborating with other L&D professionals to ensure my skills remain relevant
In my free time I love to run either on my own or with my friends at Newmarket Joggers. I am currently trying to transfer my skills to cycling and swimming so that I can fulfill a lifelong ambition to compete in a triathlon. I would also like to run a marathon.
Professional bodies and associations:
- Associate Member of the CIPD
- Committee Member of the Legal Education and Training Group (LETG)