Having a strong passion in litigation, I have advised and represented clients in a myriad of complex civil, commercial and criminal litigation work.
Upon my graduation, I joined one of Singapore’s leading law firm and specialised in banking law. In 2009, I decided to pursue my interest in litigation and joined a Senior Counsel to specialise in litigation work. I had the opportunity to work alongside the Senior Counsel in numerous complex files and honed my litigation skills under her guidance over the past 10 years.
Despite having a strong passion for litigation, I am also an advocate of mediation. Being a coach and mediator with the Singapore Mediation Centre, I was also appointed a mediator to the inaugural Panel of Mediators of the Law Society Mediation Scheme. In 2018, I was also appointed by the Ministry of Social and Family Development to assist in resolving disputes between parents and children.
I joined Taylor Vinters Via LLC in May 2019, a firm highly regarded for its technology practice, with both international and local presence.
In the course of my legal career, I have represented clients in a variety of complex litigation matters, including:-
- Medical Negligence cases;
- Contractual Claims;
- Commercial and corporate litigation;
- Criminal Cases;
- Construction Disputes;
- Enforcement of Debts;
- Matrimonial Disputes;
- Wills and Probates; and
- Landlord and Tenancy disputes.
I have also represented clients at all levels of the Court’s judiciary system, from trials in the State Court, High Court to the Court of Appeal.
Regardless of your legal concerns, I will endeavour to understand your needs and strategize your case with you. Your concerns are my concerns and we will work together towards a satisfactory outcome.
In my free time, I enjoy helping residents by rendering them free legal advice at Meet the People sessions and writing for Lexis Nexis.
Professional bodies and associations
- Legal Advisor, Eunos Constituency
- Member, Eunos Citizens’ Consultative Committee
- Conciliation Officer for the Tribunal for the Maintenance of Parents
- Advocacy Trainer, Law Society of Singapore
- Recommended litigation expert by the Global Law Experts
- Coach, Singapore Mediation Centre
- Associate Mediator, Singapore Mediation Centre
- Accredited Mediator, Singapore International Mediation Institute
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Law Awareness Committee (2011/2012), Law Society of Singapore