I am an international employment lawyer, specialising in supporting corporates with any HR legal issue anywhere in the world – domestically, regionally or globally.
My clients tell me my value is in delivering services as a true partner, working alongside them to meet their business objectives rather than focusing on legal issues in isolation. In doing so I provide a combination of operational legal support and HR risk management/compliance services to businesses at various stages of their lifecycle, including those in transition.
My particular areas of focus are:
- Complicated senior exits, both domestically and overseas
- Managing domestic, cross-border and multi-jurisdictional restructuring projects and site closures/moves
- Supporting international compliance investigations
- Management training
- HR risk/change management/compliance projects
- Designing and implementing integration projects from the legal side, e.g. global employment documentation roll out
I will work with you, as a partner, to resolve any HR legal issue that you have in a way that helps you achieve your commercial objectives.
I joined Taylor Vinters as a trainee in 2003, qualified into the Cambridge employment team in 2005 and became the first Taylor Vinters person to transfer to the London office in 2010. I became a partner in 2013.