I work across a variety of areas and strive to find real-world solutions to your legal challenges. I am hard-working, driven and enthusiastic.
I have a passion for getting to know my clients and understanding the commercial pressures which they face on a daily basis.
Before embarking on a career in law my background was in science and IT as I originally graduated with a science degree from New Zealand. I obtained my law degree in the UK and I have recently completed the LPC with distinction at BPP Cambridge whilst working part-time for an IT firm. I joined Taylor Vinters at the end of this course as a paralegal in 2017.
I have gained a wide range of skills working in different environments. The areas in which I excel include:
- Approaching everyone in a friendly and helpful manner
- Listening to your objectives and assisting you in achieving them
- Understanding the importance of tailor-made advice without the jargon
- Being conscientious and organised to ensure deadlines are met
- Looking for opportunities to always improve
If you would like to find out more about how I can help you and your business, please get in touch.
In my free time I attempt to play golf and enjoy cycling. I am an avid All Black fan and make the most of any opportunity to watch them play.
Professional bodies and associations
- Cambridgeshire Junior Lawyers Division