I am a Senior Associate in the Real Estate team in London, working for clients in London, Cambridge and nationally. I ensure your commercial objectives are understood from the outset and our advice is tailored to your situation and needs.
I especially enjoy working at the leading edge of the property market to help our clients maximise and realise their opportunities. I will work closely with you to provide concise and practical advice on all your commercial property transactions.
After finishing law school at the College of Law in London, I trained at Taylor Vinters and spent time in five different departments within the firm before qualifying into the Real Estate team in September 2015. Having trained with the firm, I understand the entrepreneurial spirit which is shared across all of the teams.
Clients say they find me friendly and approachable. I recently advised several technology and entrepreneurial clients taking space in Cambridge, Fenchurch Street, Hammersmith, the City and in other areas in London, and enjoyed visiting them at the properties once they settled in.
I help clients such as landlords and tenants, charities, investors and start-ups with a range of commercial property transactions, including:
- Sales and purchases for innovative investor clients
- Negotiating leases for landlords and tenants
- Dealing with acquisitions and acting for investors and their funders on investment opportunities
- Property-related support in corporate transactions
- Acting for start-up and growth companies on initial lettings of space in Cambridge and London
- Acting for companies moving out of incubator spaces, on initial lettings and moving into larger commercial premises in Cambridge and London
- Assisting clients in emerging energy sectors working with wind power, solar power, diesel and gas; negotiating leases for a serviced office provider in London.
On a personal note, I enjoy travelling and experiencing different cultures, and have already been to over 35 countries.
I’d love to help your business with any property related issues, so please contact me for an informal chat.
Professional bodies and associations
- British Property Federation