I work from both our London and Cambridge offices, assisting my clients with all aspects of their estate and succession planning. This includes Wills and inheritance tax planning for high net worth clients, busy professionals and entrepreneurs as well as the administration of an estate when someone has passed away.
I regularly liaise with foreign lawyers where a client has or the estate of a deceased client contains multi-jurisdictional assets. Similarly, I often work alongside my clients’ accountants and financial advisors to ensure a collaborative approach. I always aim to provide advice which is clear, concise and offers the most practical outcome.
I joined Taylor Vinters in 2012 as a Trainee Solicitor, and spent eight months of my two-year training contract in the Tax Trusts and Estates team. I qualified into the team in September 2014 as an Associate and was promoted to Senior Associate in November 2018.
I advise on all aspects of estate and succession planning, probates and the creation of trusts including:
- Advice in connection with estates with multi-jurisdictional assets;
- Estate planning;
- The creation of trusts and advice to trustees and beneficiaries;
- The administration of estates and the application for the grant of probate;
- Lasting powers of attorney;
- Estate planning advice for those individuals not domiciled in the UK.
I understand that making decisions about what will happen after death, confiding in a solicitor about personal matters or dealing with the estate of a relative can be daunting. I will provide clear, concise advice to ensure that you are confident your affairs are in safe hands.
Things you may not know about me
- I am a qualified track and field official and you will often find me on the officials’ stand on a Saturday or Sunday in summer – come rain or shine!
- I will be completing my first half marathon this year – any good luck wishes greatly appreciated!
Professional bodies and associations
- Member of STEP