I am experienced in a wide range of corporate and commercial matters, with a focus on private company and partnership sales and acquisitions, reorganisations and shareholder/member relationships.
I naturally favour a practical and constructive approach to transactional work and will give you a view when advising rather than just a list of options. I particularly enjoy working alongside business owners and entrepreneurs.
I came to Taylor Vinters (and Cambridge) after 8 years working in London, originally training and qualifying at what is now Hogan Lovells. I was drawn to TV by the entrepreneurial culture and client base, and by the quality of the work here.
- Private company mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate restructuring and reorganisations
- Corporate governance and director/shareholder issues
- LLPs and partnerships
- Venture capital and debt funding
- Advising the owner-managers of the MacGregor Welding group in the sale of the company to Amada Miyachi Europe GmbH
- Acting for the buyer in the £20m acquisition of a UK group of holiday parks
- Advising the management sellers of a well-known, London based artisan bread company in their £23m sale to a private equity buyer
- Acting for an international media group in arranging and implementing a pre-liquidation corporate reorganisation involving 22 companies
My approach is commercial, and I am cool-headed under pressure. I will listen to what you want to achieve and commit to making it work for you.
Outside of work, I love to explore the outdoors on foot or by bike, and am always keen to hear of a new route. In my youth I played England schools’ rugby as tight-head prop.