I am an international employment lawyer – I support businesses in the UK and across the world with tricky (or potentially tricky) situations involving their people. Clients tell me they appreciate my feel for managing sensitive reputational and commercial issues, not just the legal detail.
I joined Taylor Vinters as a partner in 2018, having practiced employment law and industrial relations at leading firms in London and Melbourne, Australia since qualifying in England in 2009.
I provide strategic advice to multinational and domestic clients in a range of sectors including technology, the creative world, sport and financial services, with a particular focus on:
- protecting businesses from harm by enforcing post-termination restrictions, and designing holistic retention strategies
- managing difficult exits
- managing domestic, cross-border and multi-jurisdictional restructuring projects and site closures/moves
- dealing with sensitive grievance, disciplinary and performance management issues
- employment litigation in the High Court and Employment Tribunal
- designing innovative employment models suitable for a workplace landscape in flux
I’m described as ‘engaging’, ‘robust’ and ‘creative’. I will work with you as a commercial partner, using my knowledge of your business to drive solutions that fit your particular commercial context.
When I’m not doing all of this, I spend a lot of my time running around sports pitches hitting balls with sticks.
Professional bodies and associations
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Industrial Law Society
- International Bar Association