I am an associate specialising in family law, particularly in finances following relationship breakdown, divorce and private law children matters.
I frequently work on cases with an international element, and for high-net worth individuals and entrepreneurs, from both of our Cambridge and London offices. I am able to offer advice in complex money cases, involving trusts, company and partnership interests and complicated land ownership arrangements.
I understand that the breakdown of a relationship is one of the most stressful and challenging experiences a person can go through; I aim to offer empathetic and sensitive advice and listen to my clients to identify their main objectives and work out pragmatic solutions.
I joined the firm’s Family Team in 2017, having completed my training contract with Taylor Vinters (during which I also did stints in Corporate and Personal Injury). I read Law at Clare College, Cambridge, graduating with a First in 2014.
My work covers the following:
- Advising on finances following relationship breakdown, whether you’re married, in a civil partnership or cohabiting
- Negotiating and drafting pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Child arrangements following relationship breakdown, including contact arrangements and child maintenance disputes
- Resolving cross-border disputes about children
- Freezing injunction applications and advising on the protection of assets
If you would like to know more about how I can help you, please get in touch using my details above.
Professional bodies and associations
- I am a member of Resolution, the national family law association committed to taking a constructive and non-confrontational approach to family law matters.
Articles and Publications
- ‘Brexit and Family Law: conference report’ International Family Law Journal, 2017, issue 3