I am a personable individual who can assist in providing pragmatic and commercial advice on your contractual and intellectual property issues.
I am enthusiastic about meeting and working with new people and enjoy working with clients from a range of industries including technology, retail, pharmaceutical, sport and leisure.
I qualified as an Associate into the Commercial and Technology team in July 2017.
I grew up in Guernsey, and studied European Law at the University of Warwick and Université Lille II, graduating in 2012. I went on to study the LPC at the University of Law in Birmingham, obtaining a distinction. Before coming to Taylor Vinters, I worked as a commercial contracts paralegal at the University of Warwick.
I specialise in:
- taking a practical approach to providing legal advice;
- considering the specific commercial needs of the client;
- reviewing and drafting a wide range of commercial agreements; and
- providing an efficient and friendly service.
You may not know this, but I have been a competitive swimmer for over 10 years and currently hold a British Record in my age group for the 200m butterfly.
Please feel free to get in touch if you would like to talk about how I can help your business.
Professional bodies and associations
- Cambridgeshire Junior Lawyers Division
- Cambridge Young Professional Group
- SCL – The IT Law Community