A dedicated, patient and focused corporate lawyer, I am committed to delivering complex deals and achieving my clients’ objectives within tough deadlines.
I immerse myself in my clients’ businesses so I can truly understand why they are passionate about what they do and learn what they need and how I can help. I love to find out what makes a client tick to help them manage risk, make important decisions and maximize value.
I joined Taylor Vinters as a newly qualified solicitor in 2007 from an in-house role and became a partner in the corporate team in 2015, since when I’ve been privileged to work with a range of interesting business and entrepreneurs to help them realise their plans and ambitions.
I act for a range of businesses, from growth stage to multi-national companies, with a strong interest in the technology and life sciences sectors, on all private company corporate matters, including:
- M&A transactions;
- venture capital and private equity investments;
- capital restructuring, demergers and reorganisations;
- LLP’s and partnerships; and
- corporate governance, board and shareholder issues.
- advising the shareholders of Oval Medical Technologies Limited on the sale of the entire issued share capital to SMC, Ltd;
- advising a national property practice on a string of strategic acquisitions;
- acting for Atlas Genetics on a $35 million Series D fundraising; and
- advising a local technology business on the implementation of a hurdle share incentive structure for founders.
I aim to make sure that my client’s experience of a corporate transaction, no matter how complex or pressured, is as simple and painless as possible. I do this by working with you to establish your goals and priorities and cutting through the complexity to provide straight talking, user friendly advice. I am tirelessly diligent when conducting a transaction and ensure that you have all the information, support and advice you need to make timely decisions and help you achieve your goals.
One thing you probably didn’t know is that I’m a keen Iyengar yogi- I’ve been practicing with my current teacher for nearly a decade and love the space and challenges, both physical and mental, it brings.
If you’d like to discuss how I can help you and your business, please get in touch.