I am a commercially-minded Associate supporting the Real Estate team. I provide pragmatic, client-focused advice and assistance on a wide range of property issues.
My approach is to demystify the legal process and ensure matters move along swiftly and efficiently, by providing clear, practical and commercial advice that is specifically tailored to each individual client. An essential part of that process is getting to know you and understanding exactly what you want to achieve.
I graduated from Otago University, New Zealand, in 2013 with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Finance. After graduating I worked as a solicitor at a boutique law firm in Auckland, New Zealand for nearly 3 years before moving to London in October 2015. I spent eighteen months at Linklaters LLP as a Foreign Qualified Support Lawyer before joining the Taylor Vinters’ Real Estate team in May 2017.
I have a broad range of real estate experience, both commercial and residential. My particular areas of expertise include:
- Providing advice to vendors and purchasers on all aspects of the acquisition, disposition and subdivision of commercial and residential property, including freehold and leasehold properties, and drafting all relevant documentation
- Advising landlords and tenants on leasing arrangements, and drafting and negotiating agreements to lease, deeds of lease, subleases, licenses and assignments of lease
- Providing property-related support in corporate transactions
- Acting for developers on commercial and residential developments
- Assisting with securing financing and real estate finance.
On a personal note, I love to travel and in the winter months, I try to get to the ski slopes whenever possible.
It is always interesting and fulfilling to meet new clients and discover how I can help them achieve what matters to them, so please do get in touch to discuss your new project.