You have various rights under data protection law. If you wish to exercise these rights or have any questions, the easiest way for you to do this is likely to be by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access: You have the right to access your personal data and obtain a copy of it
- Rectification: You can correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you
- Erasure: You can ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you
- Restrict: You can ask us to restrict our handling of your personal data
- Portability: You can ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party
- Object: You can object to how we are using your personal data
- Complain: You always have the right to lodge a complaint with us or the Information Commissioner’s Office, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales
If you are based outside of England and Wales, you can find your relevant supervisory authority here. Privacy law is complicated these rights will not always be available to you all of the time.