When your focus is building your company, there’s precious little time for anything else.
Understandably, making a Will and getting your personal legal and financial affairs in order might not seem the highest priority. But a Will is vital to protect your loved ones and all that you’re working for, so we’ve introduced a flexible, straightforward service that makes it easier to get things sorted.
Three simple steps to peace of mind – How it works:
01. Complete our online questionnaire
- At a pace that suits you, saving your answers as you go
- Prompts you about the choices to make
- Identifies the documents you need to locate
- Lets you decide what’s important to you right now and your priorities
02. Meet one of our specialist lawyers
- Our virtual consultations combine the benefits of an online service without losing the personal touch – we’ll schedule a meeting at a time to suit you
- Expert advice. Most online Will drafting solutions don’t cover the documents governing your business. Our joined up approach will ensure the decisions you’ve made as an owner are reflected in your personal documents, avoiding the problem of your testamentary wishes contradicting your business succession planning
03. Sign your documents
- We’ll discuss what you need and deliver your Will or Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) for a fixed price within an agreed timescale
- If you have diverse assets or more complex structures are required, we will liaise with your other advisers to craft a bespoke solution for an agreed price.
Either go straight to our Settify portal and start whenever you’re ready or set up your virtual meeting for a preliminary chat with one of our experts before you begin the questionnaire.