The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on 25 May 2018. Although that may seem like a long way away, time will run out very quickly.
Despite almost all organisations being required to comply with it, the GDPR offers a great opportunity to showcase a high standard of personal data protection, which in turn will increase your opportunity to source the best talent, users and customers.
Knowing where and how to start can be a daunting prospect. Our GDPR compliance-ready solution uses a methodology that will help your organisation to become compliant.
We can help
Begin your journey to compliance with our GDPR health check. It will help you establish whether you’re GDPR-ready and if you’re not, highlight what you’ll still need to do.
No matter what stage you are at, we have made becoming compliant much easier with our GDPR compliance-ready solution which works with you through the following 6 logical and sequential stages:
- Deep dive and Gap analysis: review of your organisation’s systems to determine your data protection compliance needs, and particularly what is required in order to become GDPR compliant
- Mapping: use of our proven Data Flow technology to map your handling of all types of personal data – HR data, business personal data from customers or incidental personal data from suppliers
- Remediation: implementation of practical measures to achieve compliance, and to stay that way
- Governance: embedding data protection compliance within the fabric of your organisation
- Ongoing compliance: ongoing support to maintain your data protection and GDPR compliance
- Tried and tested: our methodology has been applied across a wide range of businesses and sectors
- Experience: our dedicated data team has deep technical and practical expertise and experience
- Collaboration: we take a collaborative approach to your journey towards compliance
- Customise: we will implement our methodology according to your requirements and flexing to your needs
Don’t wait until the 11th hour. Talk to us about your GDPR plans. To get started on the road to compliance or to ask any questions, please get in touch with the team.
If you are looking at GDPR compliance specifically for your HR documents, systems and processes, we can help – find out more here.