Commercial real estate: legally smart, client focused and commercially savvy
Whatever you want to do, it could be own, lease, sell, develop, promote or invest in commercial real estate, the quality of advice you receive, and how it’s conveyed, can make a critical difference to your success.
As innovators, we’re not constrained by tradition; we’ll provide concise, commercially astute support in the way that best suits you. That includes going beyond the legal aspect, to deliver cutting edge market intelligence and give you access to our network of invaluable, influential contacts.
In today’s very fluid real estate environment, our approach can reveal untapped opportunities and secure more rewarding deals. We work flexibly and fast to meet your deadlines. We’ll also use our specialist knowledge and experience to inform and inspire your strategies and decisions.
Our areas of specialism include:
- Entrepreneurial property investments such as developing properties using bespoke structures, buying and leasing buildings for owner occupiers or investors and working with surveyors in pinpoint the most promising locations.
- Acting for owners and occupiers of research, science and technology parks on their major development and investment work.
- Assisting technology and life sciences companies grow, from incubator spaces to larger leased or owned premises.
- Enabling business owners and their funders to realise their own investment opportunities.
- Being at the forefront of opportunities arising in prop tech and work tech.
- Working with forward thinking businesses and charities to help them expand, sell, invest and restructure.
- Acting for national and international businesses investing, growing and taking space in the UK.
- Acting for energy companies securing and developing site and uniting national and international funders and investors with UK energy sector opportunities.
- Acting for landowners and developers on rural developments and promotion agreements.
- Working with our Commercial Disputes team on property litigation matters, typically landlord and tenant disputes.
- Handling complex and cross-border developments and transactions