A moment of inspiration, the end of one journey and the start of another. A commitment to your ideas, your beliefs and yourself. Starting a business is about deciding to make great things happen, and beginning a journey that will test you and require you to draw on all your experience.
At Taylor Vinters we are as excited as you are about making great things happen. We get our satisfaction from your achievements, and our team wants to start the journey with you and grow alongside you. All our clients are unique and we revel in that, but there are common new business challenges you’re likely to face, including:
- Deciding on the right business structure and creating it
- Investment and funding
- Brand strategy and management
- Licensing in technology
- Buying in equipment
- Protecting confidentiality and great ideas
- Hiring your first employees
- Setting up a charity or social enterprise
- Taking your first lease or licensing a co-working space
- Getting customer contracts off on the right footing
Innovation and entrepreneurialism is our world and we have the experience to help you make the right choices. Our knowledge can help you decide where to set up, what structure to adopt, how to protect your ideas and how to fund your venture. Most importantly though, our support doesn’t stop at advice. We have an exceptional network of businesses and individuals you can feed off, to help your venture succeed.
Taylor Vinters innovates, incubates and invests. We know what it means to start a business and strive to make great things happen.
For more information, please get in touch, or visit our pages below to find out how we can support you.
- Growing your business
- Manage and retaining your people
- Expanding internationally
- Protecting your personal assets
- Protecting your business