Our farms and estates service is forward-looking – keeping abreast of market developments, the latest regulations and new technology, so we can offer genuinely pragmatic, proactive advice.
Whether your family has owned a landed estate for generations, or you are buying land for a re-wilding project; from an investor to a farming or equine business, we understand what makes a property special and how to support you. Our advice is tailored, efficient and pragmatic.
For example, unlike most other firms, we are able to deal with the technical issues that concern rural landlords and tenants, such as agricultural tenancies, farming partnerships, surrenders, re-grants and restructuring.
We also offer expert advice on:
- Tax and succession planning for farms and estates.
- Large, complex and high value farm and estate transactions.
- Business reorganisations.
- Renewable energy projects, acting for both landowners and developers.
- Diversification projects and change of use.
We never forget that at the heart of every business are individuals and we offer you the reassurance of being able to call on advisors experienced in all aspects of rural property transactions.
As per the SRA pricing transparency regulations, please find further information about our pricing here.