As an organisation operating in global markets, you almost certainly face the same challenges our clients tell us about, when trying to manage legal matters internationally.
Top of the list is the difficulty accessing, co-ordinating and ensuring consistent legal support across multiple jurisdictions and time zones. Operating internationally you need to be pragmatic, understand risk as well as local law and balance strict compliance with the need to operate in line with your own business processes and cultures. It’s about getting things done.
We’ve developed and refined our International Counsel service to meet these challenges and help you achieve your business objectives consistently and efficiently wherever you operate. Whether entering new markets, doing business internationally, meeting your compliance obligations or trying to manage a dispersed workforce, our model supports you internationally through a single point of contact: Taylor Vinters.
The key features of our International Counsel service are:
- We source the right counsel for you and the project in hand.
- Taylor Vinters is the primary advisor, from our UK and Asia hubs, managing local counsel directly with you, your head office and/or local businesses. A single point of contact.
- We manage local counsel to get the basic things right, wherever they are working – focusing on the right questions, understanding your objectives, being responsive, contactable, and providing answers, advice and guidance at short notice regardless of time zones.
- We negotiate with our trusted local partners to secure competitive rates for you based on our buying power and ensuring premium service levels.
- Helping you manage local businesses as required.
- We can leverage our network where you need more than local lawyers.
- We offer reporting on trends in your international legal needs and helping you manage legal demand.
International legal matters needn’t mean cost, complication and inconsistencies. You can access our global legal resource from a single point, run from our UK and Singapore offices, and have the answers you need, in the way you want – every time.