Very few businesses don’t have the opportunity to operate in a global market. The question is how to take that opportunity without exposing your business to risks you just can’t see or quantify.
As the trade law landscape shifts in a pre-Brexit post-Trump world, the need to understand how to operate effectively and safely in global markets has never been more pressing.
At Taylor Vinters we appreciate expanding into new markets is not a legal project and it certainly shouldn’t be approached in that way. Lead on the opportunity, leverage your network to gain insights and make informed choices. This is where we can help. We have worked with businesses of all sizes and in many sectors on international expansion projects. Our experience in the US, from our office in Singapore and our UK based teams in the international technology and finance centres of Cambridge and London means we can provide global experience and support. Key projects include:
- Legal landscape analysis for new markets
- Country reports on employment law and intellectual property protection
- Product and brand protection globally
- Advice on export controls and trade laws
- Setting up branch offices and local companies
- Cross border contracts
- Joint ventures
- Appointing agents and distributors overseas
- International data transfers
- Compliance audits and support
- Training local workforce on anti-bribery and corruption law and policy
- Harmonisation of employee documentation and process
- Managing international disputes
Using our experience and connections, we can help you de-risk your expansion overseas and support your ongoing growth through our international counsel service.
For more information, please get in touch, or visit our pages below to find out how we can support you.