As your workforce expands and matures across the globe, the time required to ensure legal compliance across every jurisdiction where you have a presence inevitably increases.
Our ONE model simplifies your workload and gives you the confidence that your global workforce management is consistently legally compliant, efficient and effective.
We use our extensive international experience and expertise, and our global connections with local counsel, to deliver the support you need when you need it, regardless of location or time zone. We serve as your primary advisor and single point of contact, to help you understand local law and associated risks, and apply them to your strategies in a way that fits with your business culture and corporate values.
Our ONE model can become an integral part of your legal operations, or feed into your legal operations department if you have one. It is flexible to meet the diverse demands and structure of our clients’ businesses.
Save time and be better informed, with ONE
ONE is our international counsel model that supports you with expert legal insights from around the world, in the format you require. Our ONE model accesses the local legal and commercial knowledge of leading lawyers globally, coordinates it and delivers it as unified, tailored support.
As we are always your ONE primary advisor and ONE point of contact, you benefit from straightforward control, clarity and simplicity. Our aim is to be an extension of your team, saving you time and easing your workload by providing exactly the information you need, when you need it.
‘The Taylor Vinters team have really helped drive value in our global HR model. They have brought consistency, oversight and have helped us drive down legal demand with the effect of reducing legal spend and helping HR to increase the quality of advice back to the business. We have collaborated together to implement simple but effective processes and methods to manage legal budgets, using data collected by Taylor Vinters to monitor and track progress. It is a great partnership’
Vice President Human Resources
ONE helps solve your workforce challenges
Through our experience and by getting to know your business and HR/legal function, we ensure our ONE model deals effectively with the global labor issues you face, to make your life easier.
Experienced and practical
ONE is always pragmatic and relevant. By ensuring that we understand your business, we can focus on helping you achieve your objectives across all jurisdictions. We’ll also draw on our own extensive experience to make recommendations on key issues such as:
- Change management and strategic projects – global and local restructuring, workforce reduction, collective redundancies and union issues.
- Corporate M&A support – from employment due diligence in unfamiliar jurisdictions, to post-close integration work.
- Disputes and litigation – employment tribunals, court cases, multi-party claims and boardroom disputes.
- Tricky people issues – employee relations, grievances, exit negotiations, senior level hiring and firing, ill health, discrimination, diversity and equality.
- Risk management – contracts, handbooks/policies, confidentiality and business protection, restrictive covenants and team moves.
- Employee investment – motivating and retaining your talented people, incentive schemes, employee benefits and bespoke training for managers.
- HR data protection – achieving and maintaining data protection and compliance for HR documents, systems and processes. To read more, please click here.
In harmony with your team
To discover more about how our ONE model makes it easier to manage your global workforce, please get in touch.
Or return to the ONE homepage.