The Virtual General Counsel service supports you with a dedicated team led by a senior lawyer, ready to help whenever required. With the reassurance of real-time reporting, so you always know where you stand.
Whether it’s specialist expertise to seamlessly complement your in-house counsel or a complete legal resource that feels like it’s in-house, our Virtual General Counsel provides practical, problem-solving legal and business support.
What can I do?
- Create and assess commercial agreements and contracts
- Attract and retain talent and manage your workforce more easily
- Protect and licence your IP, and establish an effective IP strategy
- Ensure regulatory compliance in all your markets
- Manage your commercial real estate as a developer, investor or tenant
Why Virtual General Counsel?
- Flexible – expand your legal resource as and when you need it.
- Consistent – one senior lawyer as point of contact, with a dedicated core team of lawyers, who understand your business and objectives.
- Tailored – adapting specifically to your needs
- Centralised – one invoice, whatever your legal spend.
- Global – worldwide, business-focused legal support on tap through our ONE model
How it works
Meeting your different needs as they arise with bolt-on specialist products, e.g. data protection, IP management and contract review.
We will work with you to create a pricing scheme that suits your business. You’ll have the certainty of fixed fees for your chosen bolt-ons and pricing models that cover the key areas of support you need, including retainers, pre-booked block hours and alternatives to hourly rates.
For an informal discussion about how Virtual General Counsel can meet your changing business needs, please get in touch.