Taylor Vinters is an international law firm supporting the businesses which drive the innovation economy, and the entrepreneurs and private wealth that underpin them.
Our practice is global, operating from innovation clusters in the UK, Asia and the US. With 28 partners and 80 lawyers across our offices in London, Cambridge, Oxford and Singapore, and more to come in New York, we help entrepreneurial clients make great things happen, whatever their size and sector. Our clients range from Fortune 500 technology multinationals through fast growth venture backed businesses and owner managed businesses, to individuals driven by great ideas and a passion.
We are a full service law firm and our key practice areas are corporate, commercial technology, IP, brands, employment, commercial real estate, disputes and private wealth. But we are also more than just a law firm; we’re active investors in legal technology and artificial intelligence. Our portfolio structure allows us to support our clients with integrated legal, consulting and technology solutions – helping them manage risk, take informed decisions and leverage valuable networks. This is our value proposition.
Our ONE international counsel model sources expert, appropriate local counsel across every jurisdiction – all managed by us. This ensures our clients benefit from consistently high standards of intelligent, scalable global legal support, integrated as ONE service, with ONE primary advisor and ONE point of contact.
- Winners of the Managing Partners’ Forum Best Strategic Leadership Award 2019
- Focused on helping innovative, creative and entrepreneurial businesses and people make great things happen
- The go-to local partner for respected law firms, operating as a virtual in-house team for corporates
- Continuing our proven track record of working with fast growth businesses, multinational companies and entrepreneurs
- Constantly delivering value through managed risk, informed decisions and valuable networks