Technology is a key area of our business; innovation and enterprise are at our heart. So we’re excited and motivated by your ideas – we want to help develop your concepts and secure your business success, as we already do for some of the world’s leading and fastest-growing technology entrepreneurs and investors.
Our aim is to be your valued partner – getting to know you and using our expert legal and commercial support to make great things happen for you, such as:
- guiding you through your critical early growth phase;
- using our network of contacts and cross-border contract experience to secure your international projects;
- helping you source further funding – we typically advise on 70 to 100 funding rounds each year;
- providing multi-jurisdictional commercially focused legal and regulatory advice; and
- safeguarding your future with seamlessly integrated international brand protection and specialist patents and technical IP advice.
Technology and risk are inseparable, but risk can be mitigated by insight and in-depth experience. Our technology team includes lawyers with a PhD and science degrees, all with extensive technology sector knowledge that focuses especially on:
- Life sciences
- Trade secrets
- Digital media
- IT and outsourcing
- Commercial and GC support
- FinTech and financial services and
- Data and regulatory
As innovators ourselves, creating and developing our own technology businesses, we have a deep understanding of the challenges involved. Our clients value that. Combined with our pragmatic, solution-based approach and friendly, agreeable service, it means many of them now regard us as their ‘in-house’ counsel – an integral and essential part of their commercial strategy.
Technology transcends boundaries. Its opportunities are truly global, and we can help you make the most of them through our UK offices, from Taylor Vinters Via in Singapore serving the ASEAN region, and with our worldwide network of trusted partner firms. Ideas and ambitions have no limits, and neither does our commitment and support.