A fast growing business relies heavily on talent, and often the best specialist talent is found globally. We have extensive experience in guiding innovative businesses, entrepreneurs and senior individuals through the immigration process. Through our efficient and expert support, we can help you secure the best talent, whilst ensuring compliance.
Immigration law is complex, ever-evolving and often changed at short notice. Rather than take up your time with legal details, we’ll proactively provide informed and practical advice, with the focus always on your business goals.
By making sure we understand your business, we’ll create a support system that works for you; anticipating new developments in immigration laws and ensuring you’re prepared for them. Our comprehensive support includes:
- Sponsor Licence support – initial sponsor licence applications, sponsor licence maintenance, level 1 user support, sponsor licence duties and reporting documents, creating workflows and policies, sponsor management system training and senior employee immigration support.
- Right to Work– right to work compliance training, drafting right to work policies/clauses, mock compliance audits and checklists.
- Work Visa applications – requesting Certificate of Sponsorship allocations (defined/undefined), assigning a Certificate of Sponsorship, assisting with visa applications, drafting clawback clauses for visa fees, submitting visa applications, booking appointments and providing general immigration support.
- Investors and Innovators– providing tailored advice on the investor and innovator visa categories, assisting in understanding and finding the right endorsing bodies and immigration application support.
- Start-up and Global Talent visas – providing initial immigration advice, finding the right endorsing bodies, assisting in endorsing body applications and UKVI immigration application support.
- Representative of an Overseas Business Visa – sending a representative to set up a branch or subsidiary for your overseas business in the UK, and associated extensive immigration support.
- Personal Immigration – spouse visa, family-based and other leave to remain applications. We will help you understand and apply under the correct immigration category and support you with any extension applications.
- Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship – Applying for permanent stay in the UK following the completion of the qualifying period, understanding immigration requirements (including the Life in the UK test), immigration visa support (including booking visa appointments) and applying for British nationality (including registration and naturalisation as a British citizen).
Helping you introduce the right people to grow your business successfully and compliantly is our key objective. We build collaborative, harmonised relationships with our clients, who say we effectively act as an in-house service. By working closely with you to ease your immigration and HR burden, we leave you free to concentrate on making a positive impact.
The ONE Model – as well as providing our expertise in the UK, we are specialists in managing HR issues for businesses across the world. Through our ONE international counsel model, we source expert local counsel across every jurisdiction, to offer a seamless international HR legal function – integrated as ONE service, with ONE primary advisor and ONE point of contact.