Taylor Vinters is an international law firm supporting the businesses which drive the innovation economy, and the entrepreneurs and private wealth that underpin them.
Our practice is global, operating from innovation clusters in the UK and Asia. With 28 partners and 80 lawyers across our offices in London, Cambridge and Singapore we help entrepreneurial clients make great things happen, whatever their size and sector. Our clients range from Fortune 500 technology multinationals through fast growth venture backed businesses and owner managed businesses, to individuals driven by great ideas.
We are a full service law firm and our key practice areas are corporate, commercial technology, IP, brands, employment, commercial real estate, disputes and private wealth. But we are also more than just a law firm; we’re active investors in legal technology and artificial intelligence. Our portfolio structure allows us to support our clients with integrated legal, consulting and technology solutions – helping them manage risk, take informed decisions and leverage valuable networks. This is our value proposition.
Our International Counsel service to clients sees us working daily as primary advisor on cross border projects and transactions. We partner with a diverse private network of trusted local counsel around the world, to ensure our clients receive excellent service wherever they are active.
- Winners of the Managing Partners’ Forum Best Strategic Leadership Award 2019
- Focused on helping innovative, creative and entrepreneurial businesses and people make great things happen
- The go-to local partner for respected law firms, operating as a virtual in-house team for corporates
- Continuing our proven track record of working with fast growth businesses, multinational companies and entrepreneurs
- Constantly delivering value through managed risk, informed decisions and valuable networks