Taylor Vinters works with people and businesses driven by great ideas
Taylor Vinters is an international law firm supporting the businesses which drive the innovation economy, and the entrepreneurs and private wealth that underpin them.
Our practice is global, operating from innovation clusters in the UK and Asia. With 24 partners and 80 lawyers across our offices in London, Cambridge and Singapore we help entrepreneurial clients make great things happen, whatever their size and sector. Our clients range from FTSE 50 and Fortune 500 technology multinationals through fast growth venture backed businesses and owner managed businesses, to individuals driven by great ideas.
We are a full service law firm and our key practice areas are corporate, commercial technology, IP, brands, employment, commercial real estate, disputes and private wealth. But we are also more than just a law firm; we’re active investors in legal technology and artificial intelligence. Our portfolio structure allows us to support our clients with integrated legal, consulting and technology solutions – helping them manage risk, take informed decisions and leverage valuable networks. This is our value proposition.
Our International Counsel service to clients sees us working daily as primary advisor on cross border projects and transactions. We partner with a diverse private network of trusted local counsel around the world, to ensure our clients receive excellent service wherever they are active.
- Highly commended by the FT Innovative Lawyer Awards for innovation in technology and data analytics
- Focused on helping innovative, creative and entrepreneurial businesses and people make great things happen
- The go-to local partner for respected law firms, operating as a virtual in-house team for corporates
- Experts at providing integrated risk and enterprise legal management systems
- Continuing our proven track record of working with fast growth businesses, multinational companies and entrepreneurs
- Constantly delivering value through managed risk, informed decisions and valuable networks