I am a proactive, hard-working and commercially-minded Senior Associate in our Real Estate team. I specialise in commercial real estate, working with creative, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial clients.
I believe in a common-sense approach and will work with you to identify your specific objectives and deliver them in a practical and straightforward manner.
I studied Law at the University of East Anglia before completing the LPC at Nottingham Law School. After finishing law school, I spent two years as a Paralegal at Eversheds LLP in Cambridge before joining Taylor Vinters as a Trainee Solicitor in September 2012. I qualified into the Real Estate team as an Associate in September 2014 and was promoted to Senior Associate in May 2018.
I work with a variety of clients across a wide range of sectors, including commercial landlords and tenants, owner-managed businesses, investors, developers, renewable energy businesses and early-stage tech companies. I advise on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, with my particular areas of expertise including:
- Acting for landowners and developers on land development opportunities, including promotion agreements
- Advising on property elements of corporate acquisitions or exit strategies
- Dealing with all property aspects of renewable energy projects
- Acting for science and technology parks in relation to strategic land purchases, development projects and lettings
- Negotiating leases for growth companies looking for space, especially in Cambridge and London.
Commercial real estate transactions are often complex and time-sensitive, so I will provide clear, concise, and quick-thinking advice to help ensure you achieve your objectives.
On a personal note, I love to exercise and take part in a variety of sports, including tennis, badminton, golf and cricket.
I would enjoy getting to know you and your business, and helping you capitalise on commercial opportunities in the property market. Please contact me for an informal chat about how I can help your business with its property needs.
Professional bodies and associations
- British Property Federation
- Cambridge Junior Lawyers Division
- Cambridge Young Professionals Group