I lead the privacy and data protection group at Taylor Vinters. I have particular expertise with commercial contracts where an IT, e-commerce or data element is involved.
I have led large-scale GDPR compliance projects for businesses based in the UK and overseas, including mobile ad networks, businesses caching the dark net and fraud-prevention SaaS platforms.
I can help you make the most of the personal data you hold in a legally compliant way, work with you to ensure you’re ready for the GDPR, and develop an electronic marketing campaign in a way which avoids the key regulatory pitfalls.
I also regularly work with consumer facing e-commerce businesses, helping them operate their website, contract with consumers and operate their customer service centres in a legally compliant way.
My particular areas of expertise include:
- Privacy and data protection issues
- Electronic marketing, including collecting and refreshing consents
- Website compliance issues associated with cookies
- Software as a service subscription agreements
- Consumer contracts and consumer rights
- Transfers of data outside of the European Economic Area
- Licensing and protecting intellectual property
Whether you’re grappling with a data protection issue or looking to enter into a technology contract, I’d love to talk to you about how I can help.
In my free time, you can usually find me out for a run or tackling a DIY project.