I am a Partner in the Employment team with expertise in helping ambitious and innovative companies, at all evolutionary stages, to resolve their people issues – wherever in the world they may be.
People (and workforce stability) are often one of the most crucial assets for a business but can quickly and easily generate the trickiest issues to manage. I am passionate about helping my clients to resolve these issues and achieve their workforce goals in a pragmatic, commercial yet sensitive way – always giving a view and never sitting on the legal fence.
I aspire to embed myself in my clients’ businesses so that they see me as an extended member of their team; with deep insight into their sector and understanding of their needs. This in turn enables me to understand what makes their staff tick and goes on to shape how best a staffing issue might best be resolved.
I joined Taylor Vinters as a trainee in 2009, qualified into the Employment team in 2011 and was promoted to Partner in 2019. I participate in the team’s international strategy group and provide regular support to our team’s junior lawyers and trainees.
I help my clients to manage a variety of workforce issues including:
- Global engagement, on-going staff management and termination; including hiring structures, relocation issues, general HR strategic support, dismissals and restructures
- Multi-jurisdiction transactional support on acquisitions involving workforce transfers
- General HR strategic support; including managing performance, disciplinary and complex ill health capability issues
- Bespoke drafting; including business protection provisions such as post termination restrictions and confidentiality obligations, policies, procedures, engagement and termination documentation
I will help you to achieve your workforce goals – and manage associated legal risks – by combining my extensive experience of advising on global and UK employment law issues and my resolute desire to find commercial solutions that suit your business.
One thing you probably did not know about me is that I am fluent in Croatian and in my free time I enjoy a good jump out of a plane.
I’d love to talk about how I can help your business so please contact me by either phone or email.
Professional bodies and associations
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA)