I am a friendly and reliable Associate based in the Entrepreneurial Wealth team and work across both the London and Cambridge offices. I am committed to listening to my clients and providing them with tailored advice and excellent service.
I qualified in 2018 and prior to joining Taylor Vinters I worked for an agricultural law firm and so I have an in depth understanding of agricultural businesses and family arrangements. I also have experience advising clients from a variety of business backgrounds in relation to:
- Succession planning – both wealth and asset protection and business succession
- Advising on the utilisation of Agricultural Property Relief and Business Property Relief
- Wills – particularly on the use of trust structures within Wills and the Residence Nil Rate Band
- The beneficial ownership of property and putting in place Declarations of Trust
- Trust creation and ongoing administration
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Estate Administration – dealing in particular with estates that have foreign assets or cross-jurisdictional issues
I gained a BA degree in Human Geography from the University of Exeter before completing the Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School.
In my spare time I enjoy travelling, baking and I love watching live music.
Making a Will
To make it easy to get your Will sorted we’ve introduced a flexible, straightforward service that fits around your everyday demands. Find out more.