Every interaction you have with your customers has an impact and transparency is key to interacting with consumers and complying with consumer law.
Whichever sector you operate in, it’s vital to understand the relevant legal and regulatory framework, to ensure compliance with the complex rules governing consumer protection, e-commerce and digital media. This understanding will reduce the risk of negative publicity and claims, and can help strengthen your client relationships and reputation.
We can help you navigate:
- E-commerce: creating online retail platforms and marketplaces, e-commerce and m-commerce terms and conditions
- Compliance: platform, app and website compliance, consumer protection rules and managing marketing opt-ins
- Promotions: promotional advertising, broadcast and non-broadcast/ digital marketing campaigns, prize draws, competitions and use of social media
- Enforcement Action: Advertising Standards Authority complaints and enforcement action taken by Trading Standards and OFCOM
- Developing a consumer Strategy: aligning your internal policies and external terms to ensure your business is always on-message
Our specialist interdisciplinary team can guide you through these requirements and allow you to focus on building your business, whilst maintaining compliance, consumer trust and loyalty.
To find out more, please get in touch.