Whether your wealth derives from a successful career, the sale of a business or is inherited, we specialise in protecting it through robust tax and succession planning.
Our lifetime tax planning ensures your wealth is structured as tax efficiently as possible, and transfers between generations with optimum tax efficiency too. By using a Will, trust or form of family company, we’ll also make sure your estate will ultimately pass to the people you want.
Before recommending a wealth strategy, we’ll take time to understand what’s important to you, for today and for future generations. We’re renowned for our no-nonsense, common sense approach. Our advice draws on the expertise of our private wealth and family law specialists, colleagues in our commercial and real estate teams, our network of experts and the global expertise of our ONE international counsel model.
The entrepreneurial wealth team is devoted to looking after individuals and their families. You may be the brains behind a start-up and need a simple, pragmatic and flexible wealth protection strategy to evolve with your business, or have already established substantial wealth. Whatever your circumstances, we can create a bespoke programme around your specific needs, collaborating with your other professional advisers and helping ensure your plans are effective and compliant across all jurisdictions.
Discover more about our services:
- Portfolio client services – an integrated approach to asset, trust and tax structuring for high net worth individuals with diverse assets, including landed estates.
- The Founders Hub – aimed specifically at helping founders to dovetail personal legal considerations with their obligations as business owners, from start-up to exit.
- For busy professionals – built around the success of our Wills and estate planning surgeries for the Big 4 accountancy firms, City law firms and banks, we have devised a package to help you to put in place the arrangements you need, wherever you are in your career.
- Inspired solutions for inspiring individuals: whatever sector you operate in, we can advise on tax efficient estate and succession planning, from a simple Will to more complex structures or establishing a Family Office.
- Limiting the damage caused by relationship disputes: marital contracts, trustee advice, shareholders’ disputes, family stewardship models, contentious probate and disputes between beneficiaries.
- Charitable giving, social ventures and philanthropy.
- Care of the elderly and capacity issues.
To discuss your situation and plans, and ensure your assets are secured for the future, please get in touch.
As per the SRA pricing transparency regulations, please find further information about our pricing here.
Making your Will – who matters most to you?
We’re sure you want your assets to go to the people who are most important to you. Yet you will only have control if you have a Will. A Will means you decide who benefits from your estate, and when and how they benefit.Find out more